About the course
This course gives students some helpful tools and tips to help them become great managers that will continue to grow and succeed with their new teams. The key is making employees more efficient and productive while finding the correct way to do it.
What will I learn?
The Course Topics include:
1. Grooming a New Manager
2. Coaching and Mentoring (I)
3. Coaching and Mentoring (II)
4. Measuring Performance
5. Motivating Managers
6. Signs of Poor Management
7. Trust Your Team of Managers
8. When an Employee Complains About Their Manager
9. When Do You Step In?
10. Remember These Basic Qualities
Benefits of the course
Course Objectives are as follows:
1. To welcome and orientate new managers
2. To learn ways to successfully coach and mentor
3. To learn ways to measure and evaluate the performance
4. To know how to handle complications
5. To communicate between employees and their managers
Who is this course for?
Individuals who want to prepare others to manage their own employees in a beneficial way.