About the course
This course guides learners and gives them the right tools to learn how to stop hunting for missing things and become better organised. Good organisational skills can prove to be beneficial in many areas of life, including personal and business areas and can also increase a person’s general productivity, project management and can even affect their memory and retention skills.
What will I learn?
The Course Topics include:
1. Remove the Clutter
3. Scheduling Your Time
4. To-Do Lists
5. Paper and Paperless Storage
6. Organisation In Your Work Area
7. Tools to Fight Procrastination
8. Organising Your Inbox
9. Avoid the Causes of Disorganisation
10. Discipline is the Key to Stay Organised
Benefits of the course
Course Objectives are as follows:
1. To examine current habits and routines that are not organized
2. To learn to prioritize your schedule and daily tasks
3. To determine ways of storing information and supplies
4. To learn to organize your personal and workspace
5. To learn to resist procrastination
6. To make plans to stay organized in the future
Who is this course for?
Individuals struggling to organise their space/ lives well and stay organised, who need to learn to do this in a way that takes into consideration their habits and lifestyles.