About the course
This course helps students ensure that all of their business goals are being met satisfactorily. Performance management is a strategic approach to ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of an organisation- whether at the organisational, departmental or employee level.
What will I learn?
The Course Topics include:
1. The Basics (I)
2. The Basics (II)
3. Goal Setting
4. Establishing Performance Goals 5. 360 Degree Feedback
6. Competency Assessments
7. Kolb’s Learning Cycle
9. The Performance Journal
10. Creating a Performance Plan
Benefits of the course
Course Objectives are as follows:
1. To define performance management
2. To understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work
3. To learn the three phases of project management and how to assess it
4. To discuss effective goal-setting
5. To learn how to give feedback on performance management
6. To identify Kolb’s Learning Cycle
7. To recognize the importance of motivation
8. To develop a performance journal and performance plan
Who is this course for?
Managers who want to make sure that their goals are set effectively and are met.