About the course
This course will give students a three-option method for addressing any stressful situation, as well as a toolbox of personal skills, including using routines, relaxation techniques and a stress log system. This will allow them to maximise the positive stress and to minimise the negative stress that has a constant influence on their lives.
What will I learn?
The Course Topics include:
1. Understanding Stress
2. Creating a Stress-Reducing Lifestyle
3. Altering the Situation
4. Avoiding the Situation
5. Accepting the Situation
6. Using Routines to Reduce Stress
7. Environmental Relaxation Techniques
8. Physical Relaxation Techniques
9. Coping with Major Events
Benefits of the course
Course Objectives are as follows:
1. To identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
2. To understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
3. To use routines to reduce stress
4. To use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
5. To better cope with major events
6. To use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them
Who is this course for?
individuals who struggle with stress and want to benefit from it instead of having it negatively affect their day to day life, and wish to find productive ways to deal with it effectively.