About the course
This course will teach students how to set goals, then record them and convert them down into a project, an action plan, or a simple task list that can be rated based on urgency and importance, priorities assigned, and deadlines set. Alongside this, students will also be taught how to apply skills like personal motivation, delegation skills, organisation tools and crisis management to this process.
What will I learn?
The Course Topics include:
1. Setting SMART Goals
2. Prioritising Your Time
3. Planning Wisely
4. Tackling Procrastination
5. Crisis Management
6. Organising Your Workspace
7. Delegating Made Easy
8. Setting a Ritual
9. Meeting Management
10. Alternatives to Meetings
Benefits of the course
Course Objectives are as follows:
1. To plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
2. To overcome procrastination quickly and easily
3. To handle crises effectively and quickly
4. To organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
5. To delegate more efficiently
6. To use rituals to make your life run smoother
7. To plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Who is this course for?
Managers who need help time managing and prioritising work to meet deadlines efficiently.